Saturday 4 August 2007

Wow... I'm touched.. There have been so many emails and comments from people, kinda make ya go all squiffy! So in answer to some of the many comments:
Blippie... It did rain here too...once! ;-) But apparently we are in for a big storm tonight.
Margery... Smarty pants... the brakes on my bike are hydraulic. At the moment I have no idea how to bleed bike brakes, it's probably the same principal as Landy brake, but at the mo they work... if I mess with them, well, who knows!
Dave, my bikin buddy!... Yeah, got a new bikin jacket, some padded shorts and all sorts... its so cheap over here.
Dad...Did you shut the windows when you left? ;-)
Mum... Yep, Jen is here with me, she's live and kickin! She very rarely lets me take pics of her :-( But heres one, taken tonight at the camp site in New Hampshite, in a town called Conway. We splashed out tonight and got an expensive camp pitch with our own access to the river and everything!


There also seems to be an abundence of exceedingly large camper vans here... I mean, check this puppy out...
I mean, this just ain't camping, is it. That thing has gotta have its own zip code (post code to you lot!) and more square footage than my entire house!

Heavy day of biking tomorrow (hopefully), thanks for the comments, keep 'em coming.

Nighty night ;-)

3 comments:

steve mich and slimer said...

Glad to hear you are both having fun!! have fun fitting your SFP000280G let me know if you need any parts and i will hand deliver it to you!! (please!!)

Richardhawes said...

We survived jamboree and home now. jen you are becomming a bike geek! Tried to invite you to Bar-b-que then remembered you were away doh! Have fun guys!

Anonymous said...

Is there really a place called New Hampshite!!!